Shop - Coming Soon
There is an endless creativity to henna and I love exploring that in each and every henna event, whether it is a bridal or party booking.
However sometimes, whether it is due to time pressure or fatigue, artists can struggle for inspiration. Or if you are someone who just does it for fun, it is hard to know where to start.
Social media can be extremely overwhelming when searching for designs and can often leave clients confused as to what they want done.
This is where The Henna Design Handbook came to mind. I wanted to create a variety of designs that can be found in one place and can be taken to henna events or bought for your own henna practice.
You will find simple henna strips
to full hands that you can adapt and also mix and match. There is something for everyone!
Check out the bundles I offer to help your henna inspirations grow...
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Terms & Conditions
- Orders will be dispatched Tuesday – Fridays Only (excluding E-book purchases).
- Refunds or Exchanges will not be given for incorrect purchases so please check you have added the correct package to your basket before purchasing.
- Please follow care instructions provided for both Henna Cones and Practice Boards.
- If you have any concerns with your order, please email email@example.com
- If your package arrives damaged, please message me with a photo of the parcel, within 24 hours of receipt. After this, a replacement is not guaranteed.